Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'mmm Baaacckk!

Well kinda. I can get here, but I can't seem to get photos to get on here. Keeps locking up. Oye. Well, one thing at a time. At least I can post now. I have a series of photos that I wanna get up...I'll get there. I think.

Made it back from Vegas - the Disney World for adults. See, just like Disney, Vegas is ALL fake. I mean it was kinda cool, but it wasn't my favorite part. For me it was the Grand Canyon and Zion National Park. Awesome! That's the only word I can use that give the experience justice. And I now know I like to hike! Now I wanna go see more lovely places in this country. The Travel channel just keeps my mind turning.

Congrats out to Heather and Corey who were married a few Saturdays back. Congrats kids! We are so happy for you.

And happy belated anniversary to Dave and Britt - I miss you guys but am happy for you.

And Aaron? I'm so happy you are...You deserve only the best.

Well, my foot is throbbing from the heavy box I dropped on it this afternoon so I'm off to find more Advil.
Till later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy, thanks for carng.