Monday, June 23, 2003

Why Do They Keep Calling Me?

Dumb people, why do they keep calling me? Is my work number in the phone book under, Did You Do Something Dumb? Call Sarah!
A women from rural Pasco County calls me to tell me her husband lost his grayhound ticket and they won't automatically refund the ticket. She wants everyone to know about their policies because they are hiding them from the public. I went on the Grayhound website and when you press purchase tickets, in RED, it tells you to read these policies BEFORE buying a ticket. Among them is that policy. IN RED She says, who reads that stuff anyways? You just ASSUME everything is going to be OK. But they are hiding that stuff from the public!
Ok, rant over. Just had to release some steam. Now back to regular programming...work.

No comments: