Friday, November 28, 2008

Never Again!



It is tradition. I go shopping with my Mom on Black Friday. We go early (7 a.m.) and are done by 11. Well, Mom is out of town visiting Karen, Joe and the twins so I was on my own. I slept in. Till 9. So I didn't get to JC Penny's until 10. First it took me circling the parking lot and then negotiating way too many people to look for gifts. And then the down escalator broke. I didn't even go into the mall because I think I was becoming claustrophobic and I had to get outside. On to the next shopping center. Wow. Too many people and crazy drivers. I made it through 3 more stores and I went home. I was successful in many ways but exhausted. I called Mom to tell her I would never do that again. Now I'm off to shop the saner way...the Internet!

No comments: