Thursday, October 02, 2008

Why Am I Watching? I Can't Turn Away!



Earlier today it was all about Rays baseball. And then on to USF football and now, I can't believe I am saying this - I'm watching the vice presidential debate. I know, it's silly. But I keep imagining that there is a train wreck about to happen. Two of the most unfit politicians that could sit next in line to the president are duking it out live. You know there are You Tube clips in the making, along with the Daily Show and every other media outlet out there. And who really cares? It's two people debating what their running mates would do. Not what they will do because, really, what does the VP really do?


Side note - where does Palin get that accent? Is that people sound like in Alaska? I've never been there, but to me she sounds like she is from Wisconsin or some place around there.


But still, I can't look away. I want to, I want to turn it back to football...darn it, she said "darn right" again. It's sucking me in!

No comments: