Friday, August 29, 2008

Politics - The Fun Way



I was reminded why I love the Daily Show so much when I caught a repeat of last nights show this afternoon. This video about Barack Obama is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I can't wait till next week and the Republican Convention. Stuff like this makes the upcoming election tolerable.

On a side note, I watched Sarah Palin introduced as McCain's running mate. I'm confused but at the same time intrigued. I mean, I am happy that a women is on a ticket. Confused that he chose someone with so little experience and from such a small population center. I wonder if some of the die-hard Hillary supporters will now want to vote for the ticket with the women. Either McCain is really brilliant, or he just made a terrible mistake.

No comments: