Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Very Happy Belated Birthday Greg!

I am the WORST sister-in-law ever I think. I forgot to call my brother-in-law on his very special day - his 30th birthday. The day that I have been bugging him about for well - at least a year. And then I called his house 2 days after, he wasn't home, told sister I was going to call AND forgot. I forgot until I received an e-mail from him ragging on me because he missed my stunning rendition of Happy Birthday I'm sure I would have sung to him

So Greg, I am s0oooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry. I am the WORST sister-in-law! I hope your birthday was spectacular and welcome to your 30's.
So I hope you will forgive and think about me everytime you do the World's Longest Suduko book we bought for you.

And without further adu:

Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUU!
Happy Birthday to YOOUUU!!!!!!
Happy Birthday GREGGGGGIIIEEE !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUU!!!!!

And many more!

Love,

Sarah and Laslzo

No comments: